[Classweb-users] PE schedule error?

Nancy Chaffin Nancy.Chaffin at colostate.edu
Mon Mar 20 14:23:22 EST 2006

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the info. Seems the problem is scrolling within ClassWeb.  If
I enter PE1075 in the browse search box, I get to it, but when browsing
from PE, I see the hot link for History (Internal), but it just takes me
down two lines to

                        Cf. PE1101 Historical gammar [typo?]
PE1091              Compends

The hot link I see on my browser for History (Internal) is:

Is the script the problem?

Paul G Weiss wrote:
> PE1075, 1075.5, and 1077 are present in Class Web.  PE1078 is not and never was, a valid number.
> Paul Weiss
> Cataloging Policy and Support Office
> Library of Congress
> Hi,
> It looks as though the range PE1075-PE1088 are missing from the schedules.
> Nancy

Nancy J. Chaffin
Metadata Librarian
Colorado State University Libraries