[Classweb-users] ML3533.8-3534.6

Paul G Weiss pwei at loc.gov
Tue Dec 11 11:28:57 EST 2007

Yes, a data error was causing this problem.  It will be fixed with tomorrow's update to Class Web.

Paul Weiss
Cataloging Policy and Support Office
Library of Congress

>>> "Vermeij, Hermine" <hermine at library.ucla.edu> 12/10/07 8:12 PM >>>

There seems to be a data error in the area ML3533.8-3534.6 (history and
criticism of rock music)-attempting to drill down to it through the
hierarchy (Popular music-Types and styles-Rock music) does not allow one
to get to the sub-arrangement of the range.  Only browsing directly for
a number in the range, ML3533.8, for example, will get me to
Periodicals, General works, and By region or country.  Otherwise I can
only see the see-alsos.

Hermine Vermeij
Music Cataloger
UCLA Cataloging and Metadata Center