[Classweb-users] Accessing General Works in Classification outline

Paul G Weiss pwei at loc.gov
Fri Sep 28 16:00:04 EDT 2007

This will be fixed with tomorrow's update to Class Web.

Paul Weiss
Cataloging Policy and Support Office
Library of Congress

>>> Karin Kieser <kkimport2 at yahoo.com> 09/27/07 6:37 PM >>>

I've been having a problem lately when trying to view the outline for General Works (Class number A).  When I click on it, a message comes up, "No current record."  I'm not experiencing this problem with the other class numbers.  Everything else works normally.  This is an intermittent problem.  Is  it a systems maintenance issue?

Thank you.

Karin Kieser
Dera Library

Classweb-users mailing list