[Classweb-users] BV1474-1478 for age six to eleven

Shirley Williams swilliams at harding.edu
Fri Apr 4 17:47:05 EDT 2008

Practical theology--Ecclesiastical theology--Religious education
(General)--By age group--Children (2-14)--By age has classification numbers
for all ages except six to eleven.  For this age range, it says to use
BV1474-1478, which includes six classification numbers before the age group
six to eleven and the three classification number after the age group six to
eleven.  What does this mean?

Shirley Williams

Shirley Williams, Technical Services Librarian
Brackett Library, Harding University
Box 12267, Searcy, AR 72149-2267
E-mail: swilliams at harding.edu FAX: 501-279-4268 Phone: 501-279-4376

Like Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis' fake pearls, which sold at Sotheby's
auction for $211,500, our incredible value is derived from the One we belong
to. -- from Charles Swindoll