[Classweb-users] K457 Interpolation

John Hostage hostage at law.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 27 17:40:19 EST 2010

I think it's permissible to interpolate new entries.  I'm not sure about
the "by title" entries.  Those captions have always been a bit of a

John Hostage                              Authorities Librarian
Langdell Hall                                 hostage at law.harvard.edu
Harvard Law School Library    +(1)(617) 495-3974 (voice)
Cambridge, MA 02138              +(1)(617) 496-4409 (fax)