[Classweb-users] Windows 7

Anna Kroll AKroll at tms.edu
Fri Jun 11 13:31:33 EDT 2010

Hi Gene,

My computer crashed early March this year and they replaced it with a new computer that has Windows 7, 64 bit on it.  I have not had any problems with Classification Web.  Our IT department had to install something that would make the 64 bit compatible with Client Connexion, which I use, and I would guess that would also cover Classification Web if there is any incompatibility issue with Classification Web as well.  I hope this helps.

Anna Lois Kroll  akroll at tms.edu
The Master's Seminary Library